There are two famous, widely used trusted brands of Hand tools and Power tools. Brands like Bosch power tools and Stanley Hand tools. Bosch Brand is mainly famous for its professional power tools. Likewise, the Stanley brand is famous for its professional hand tool products in various categories. In this article, you will get to know about the Best fixing tool’s brand that is used widely in the market. Also, you will learn about the different types of hand tools and power tools.
Let us understand the two main types of Professional fixing tools
1. Hand Tools
Professional Stanley hand tools include Measuring & Layout tools, Hammers, Knives, Hand saw, Dust extractor pipe, Lasers, Chisels, Punches, Files, Planes, Screwdrivers, and Pliers & Snips.
List of hand tools commonly used:
● Hammers – Hammers create a high force in a small area. It is a protracted wood stick, connected to a block of metal. Hammer is spherical on one side, even as edgy as the other.
● Screwdrivers – They come in various shapes as per the size and shape of your bolt. They are used for tightening screws, nuts and bolts.
● Clamps – Clamps are used to preserve items together in a decent way. To rescue from separation or motion through the inward application.
● Wrench – They are used for tightening and loosening the nuts and bolts; also griping and turning objects.
● Pliers – They are used to maintain items firmly, bend different materials, and eliminate undesirable elements.
● Files and rasps – Files and rasps are used to create easy edges or create a brand-new form or profile.
● Allen key – Allen key and a hex key are easy to gear used to pressure bolts and screws with hexagonal sockets of their heads. Allen keys are specially used for furnishings repair, solving bicycles or bikes, etc.
2. Power Tools
Professional Bosch power tools include Vaccum Cleaner, Hammer Drill Machine, Cordless Magnetic Drill Machine, Demolition Hammer and Measuring tools.
The main categories of Power tools include:
1. Drills – To introduce screws and other threaded fasteners into the material, drills are typically used to create circular holes in the material.
● Cordless drill – A cordless drill uses electric power to drill holes and has rechargeable batteries.
● Impact Driver – Impact Driver is a device that produces a powerful, abrupt rotational force as well as forward propulsion. It is used by technicians to remove corrosively “frozen” or over-torqued bigger screws, bolts, and nuts.
● Hammer drill – Hammer drills usually require drilling holes into stone, concrete or masonry.
2. Saws – Using Saws the solid materials are cut into the required lengths or patterns.
● Band Saw – Band Saw is a power saw that uses a continuous band of toothed metal stretched between two or more wheels to cut material. It has a long, sharp blade. They are mostly utilised in logging, metalworking, and woodworking.
● Reciprocating Saw – It is the saw where the cutting operation is accomplished by pushing and pulling (or “reciprocating”) the blade.
3. Grinders – It is a kind of mixer which comes with a speed regulator.
● Angle Grinder – Angle Grinder is a portable power tool for refining and sharpening (abrasive cutting). This tool is also known as a side grinder or disc grinder.
● Floor Grinder – Floor grinders are used to smooth and polish floors, level off uneven joints, and repair damaged surfaces. Different kinds of floor grinders can be used to clean, level, or polish a concrete surface using revolving discs.
4. Pneumatic Tools – The pneumatic tools start working on the pressure of air which rapidly moves in the tool. The main applications of these tools include paint sprayers, nail guns and tire inflators.
● Air Compressor -Air compressor comes in varied sizes based on the variety of power tools. It converts electric power into potential energy which is saved in the compressor.
● Impact Wrench – Impact Wrench is a socket wrench power tool that uses a rotating mass to store energy before delivering it rapidly to the output shaft to produce high torque output with little human effort.
If you are planning to purchase bulk quality tools from a professional dealer and supplier from Mumbai, then do visit Perfect Pipes and Safety